Chat from a florist

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Well I am please to say that now the garden is coming back to life I am able to use more of my own garden in my floristry work.
It was lovely to be able to give this to someone who had lost a dear friend who loved her garden. So by using apple blossom in this wearth she felt it was just the thing her friend would have loved.
It has been such a lovely day that I have been gardening all day (lucky me).I love to wake up to the birds telling the world it is morning at 4.30am. With the black birds telling us when it is the end of our day. Live does not get any better than this.
With us having a year off from opening our garden I feel that it is for me to enjoy on my own (yes my boys can come in if they only sit and talk to me and do not think they can start trying to garden with me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

country style flowers

country style flowers
Enjoy

www.riddlerscottageflowers.co.uk

http://riddlerscottageflowers.co.uk

About Me

My photo
Swindon, Wiltshire, United Kingdom
Florist that does country/rustic style flower arrangements.

Followers

Blog Archive