Chat from a florist

Sunday, April 26, 2009

We have been out sailing today. Got my face a bit red forgot suntan cream.
Ray really enjoyed it and I smiled in the right places.
Only was able to do a little gardening this morning at about 6.30am. I am please to say I was not the only one in the garden at that time Martin next door was out in his garden to. A time when you have the garden to yourself. I am hoping to grow some sweetpeas this year. One flower that I love. Will let you know how I get on.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, plant some sweet peas for me! I have a Galegea you can have - I'll dig it up for you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

country style flowers

country style flowers
Enjoy

www.riddlerscottageflowers.co.uk

http://riddlerscottageflowers.co.uk

About Me

My photo
Swindon, Wiltshire, United Kingdom
Florist that does country/rustic style flower arrangements.

Followers

Blog Archive