Chat from a florist

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

What has happened to our summer. I love sitting in the garden listening to the birds and enjoying chatting to my friends. Still this weekend is going to be OK.( I think! ) Have lots of craft ideas. Looking forward to August big garden party which I have been asked to go to with my flowers. Val and Steve will be singing lots of craft things to see and buy great!. Off to open gardens with girls Sunday more plants and lots of cream teas. Sailing Saturday hopefully, need to top up tan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

country style flowers

country style flowers
Enjoy

www.riddlerscottageflowers.co.uk

http://riddlerscottageflowers.co.uk

About Me

My photo
Swindon, Wiltshire, United Kingdom
Florist that does country/rustic style flower arrangements.

Followers

Blog Archive